Thursday, September 10, 2009

I Have The Weirdest Animals In France

Dear Mrs. Ross and Classmates:
Week #2

Most of you readers that have been with me for a while, know that I have two cute dogs.  But did you know I also have a lapin (rabbit) named Sugar and a Couchon D'Inde (Gunnea Pig) named Lillian.? They also live with me in our house in France.  However, these two characters are the weirdest animals in France.

First of all, rabbits and Guinnea Pigs get along very well together in the same cage.  They get along so well that I actually had to have a wedding for them as they both wanted to get married.  What a couple!  (See the above picture of Lillian's bridal gown.)

Secondly, these animals just love to go to go for walks with the dogs.  I even have a leash for each of them.  They look so silly walking down the street together.

Thirdly, these two love to be daredevils.  I actually had to make a Disneyworld for them including rides and rollercoasters.  I even trained them to jump in and out of their cages.

Finaly, and the really weirdest and worst thing is that Lillian especially loves apples.  She only eats the Royal Gala kind though. And she loves them so much, that she sqeeks early every morning so loud, when my mom cuts them on the counter, that she wakes me up from my sleep.

I hope you all can meet them somne day as they really are a very weird pair.

A bientot and see you next week.
-Maddy

2 comments:

Mrs. Ross said...

Ms. Maddy, it's your class! We have some questions for you about your guinea pig and rabbit wedding.

1. Who was the "priest" or "officiant" at the wedding?
2. Did your animals exchange rings at their wedding?
3. Was there any cake for the wedding?
4. Did they rub noses when they were pronounced guinea pig and rabbit?

We definitely enjoyed your story, it made us laugh!!

Mrs. Herrera said...

Maddy,
Loved reading your blog tonight. It definitely brought a smile to my face. I hope you are having a great time in France. We miss you.